Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Paper-based exam and/or CBE?

Hi - This is the revised version as of 13 Jun 2007.

Scenario
Just finished my P1.1 exam in Jun 2007. Being not confident, I signed up for CBE in Aug 2007. Which results will ACCA take?

Ed asked : What if i failed my paper-based exam after the release of the exam results but passed my Aug CBE?
SAA said : Aug's CBE result. Accounted as a pass for Dec 07 exam and student can only take 3 more Papers, including CBE, for Dec 07 Exam.

Ed asked : What if I passed both paper-based exam and CBE?
SAA : Paper-based exam's result.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, I failed my paper based f3 on last dec'08 sitting. can i attempt it at CBE March09' sitting?
Thank you~

Edgar Wong said...

Hi Jillyn,

Yes you may sign up for CBE exam as soon as you are ready.

Send me an email edgar@AccountingWithEdgar.com should you have more enquiries.

Cheers.