Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tan K.T says ...

Hi Edgar and Mr Goh,

Thanks for all your guidance in my paper 1.1.

I am quite delighted with the result i have achieved for your paper 1.1
I have obtain a score of 78 marks for this paper 1.1. Although it is still a bit below my target score (80 marks), at least i pass the paper.

Finally can relax now and can enjoy my Chinese New Year before going all out for the other papers (especially Paper 2.3 under Mr Goh) Hahaha. =)

And by the way, Mr Goh, please forgive me of all those broken english (or maybe not even english language) i have use in this email. Just treat like what you always mention in the sunday class, listening to the uncle's conversation at the coffeeshop.

By the way, i like to wish you a happy Chinese New Year and have a prosperous new year ahead.

Gong Xi Fa Cai.

Once again thanks for all the effort you have made in order for me to pass this paper.

Regards,

Tan K. T.

No comments: