Saturday, November 11, 2006

N Khan says...

"Dear Mr. Wong,

My name is Nus and I am one of your I.IJ (revision class) student. I am a student of Singapore Accountancy Academy as well but this is the first time I am joining your class. I have already attended the first lesson and I think you have a brilliant approach to make everybody learn the concept and actually "apply" it in examination question.

You said in class, you send reading materials and assignments through the e-mails, and I would be very glad if you send me some materials as well.

I am very determine to pass this coming 1.1 exam and I believe your help will lead me to reach my destination.

Thank You So Much for taking your time to read this."

Your Student,
Ms Khan, May 2006 Revision Class

P/S On 15 Sep 2006, she did passed.

No comments: